An explosive growth opportunity from six growth drives
eEnergy (AIM: EAAS) is a top 5 B2B digital energy services company, that is eliminating energy waste, saving costs and reducing carbon for customers across six target sectors.
We operate two proprietary platforms, one on the supply side and one on the demand side of the utility meter. Through these two platforms our customers benefit from two divisions of expertise, Energy Management and Energy Services. Our two divisions are a natural fit in deploying sector specific expertise and technology through an as‑a‑Service model, with no upfront cost.
Business energy services provider
tCO2e saved in 12 months to June 2022.
£ 0 m
of Energy Services projects delivered every month
Once in a generation market opportunity
23% of businesses cite energy prices as their main concern.
- Well positioned to benefit from accelerating climate action and regulatory Net Zero targets.
- Established business with 20-year growth record, turbo-charged by high energy prices.
- Acknowledgement that higher energy prices now represent a ‘new normal’.
- Continued momentum in
securing public and private sector management and service contracts.
Unique proposition through proprietary technology
2 proprietary platforms.
- Innovative, proprietary technology presents high barrier to entry.
• Our owned marketplace platform enables cheapest clean energy pricing for customers.
• Smart analytics platform provides data insights to implement energy wastage reduction strategies.
• Clear differentiator to develop long customer relationships.
• Underpins long-term, re-occurring subscription revenue model.
Integrated Net Zero proposition
One third of Energy Services TCV from pre-existing customers.
• Cross and up selling products and services to existing customers with attractive margins.
• Offering a balanced suite of products to target customers’ specific energy needs.
• Package solution can present enhanced returns to customer over single-product solutions.
• Strategic engagement with Energy Management customers to mitigate higher energy costs by helping reduce grid reliance.
• Long-lastingstrategic relationships support increased customer spend.
Innovative, capital-free, as-a-Service solutions
1,000+ Energy Services projects completed.
- Long term supportive funding partners with appetite to invest further.
- As-a-Service market expected to double in next seven years.
- Unparalleled customer track record gives strong platform to launch new product categories.
- Uniquely able to address both supply and demand side customer requirements.
- Primed for margin expansion as revenues grow.
- Accelerating our customers’ Net Zero strategy without upfront cost.
Re-occurring and diversified revenue streams
85% retention rate in Energy Management.
• High quality client base with contracted recurring revenues give long-term financial visibility.
• Expanded product offering generates re-occurring revenue opportunities with existing customers.
• Strong renewal rates amplify the value of the Forward Order Book.
• Diversified revenue streams reduce potential supply chain and market risks.
Experienced and invested team
24% of equity owned by the Board.
• Invested and strategic Board for ambitious growth.
• Management with a strong track record for growing businesses and delivering value.
• Full service capability following successful M&A strategy: integration of five acquisitions to date.
• Single brand leveraging 20-years of experience, loyalty and credibility.
• Awarded the Green Economy Mark by the London Stock Exchange.
• Robust employee retention rates.