- Acceptance of Terms. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of the Policy, then you may not access the Site.
- Use of the Site. The Site is provided solely for informational purposes. You may access and use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Policy. You agree not to use the Site in any way that violates any applicable laws or regulations, including but not limited to English and international laws, or for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by eEnergy Group plc, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by English and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by eEnergy Group plc. eEnergy Group plc does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third-party website from the Site, you do so at your own risk and agree that eEnergy Group plc is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of your use of any third-party site.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL EENERGY GROUP PLC, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- Changes to the Policy. eEnergy Group plc may revise and update the Policy from time to time in its sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when posted, and your continued use of the Site after the posting of revised Policy means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Governing Law. The Policy and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Policy or your use of the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact us at [email protected].